“ How do you take your coffee? “

*frank body giveaway*

I thought I would share an amazing product a friend introduced to me, frank body. It’s the best body scrub ever! Especially if you like the smell of fresh roasted coffee. She gave me a half of bag of their original body scrub. The key ingredients for the original body scrub are roasted and ground robusta coffee beans, cold pressed sweet almond oil, vitamin E and sea salt. Im always looking for the best scrub that I can do at home and I finally found it. I finished up the rest of the bag and thought I would try a different scrub. I recently ordered their coconut scrub which also has the original ingredients in it as well, along with their “Top to Toe” bundle. Take a look at the their website and let me know #1 what product you like and #2 where you’re from. Leave your comment on this post. I will be giving away an original body scrub to one of the commenters on July 1st.

Thank you Darby for telling me about frank!

Comments

1. Sandy Smith says:

I don’t drink coffee, but always liked the smell of fresh coffee. A scrub sounds nice, and if it can help this dried up old skin i’m in. Vegas!

2. I love all the Scrubs. I’m from Henderson NV.

3. Khrystena says:

Coconut scrub and body balm combo for me! Vegas baby!

4. Sparkle says:

Sounds yummy….I would prefer coconut (since I’m officially off caffeine)
    *vegas

5. Dorothy Johnson says:

I drink my half calf-coffee with one truvia and a splash of sugar free vanilla coffee mate creamer, every single morning, I can’t start my day without it! But the thought of Rubbing this Coffee flavored sugar scrub all over my body , doesn’t sound like a bad idea… if it’s guaranteed to keep me running all day with no caffeine… I’ll take a gallon ! VEGAS BABY

6. So fun to learn about a new scrub! I love coconut and of course anything Peppermint! I’m from LA!! xoxo

7. Erin Jones says:

1. EVERYDAY FACE MOISTURISER 2. FROM CHESTER, NY

8. Sherry Williams says:

I visited the website and the products look divine. I love trying new products! The coconut body scrub and the creamy facial cleanser are at the top of my list! I am from the Peach State!

9. I want to try this, I’ve heard it’s great! The original sounds good and Im from Las Vegas. kyliesbeautique.com

10. Cheryl Stoneham says:

My fav is peppermint body scrub. Love the coolness of peppermint. I’m from irvine, ca!

11. Love this stuff! The coconut scrub sounds awesome!

Kari, Las Vegas

12. I think the Original sounds like a great place to start!Im from Las Vegas.

13. For me coffee and coconut just go together. I would pick the coconut scrub. Sounds amazing and especially good at helping you survive the dry Nevada summer!

14. Michele says:

Cacao..vegas baby lol…

15. Regina Hull says:

The body balm sound great! I’m from Las Vegas Nv

16. If I win you can’t use it! Your hubby. From las Vegas, the cacao.

17. So glad you liked it as much as I did! 🙂